The ETF Lie
VZ_Dwayzo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Canceled my single play today, was advised there was an ETF. ETF was never brought up when I reduced my services from a triple play to single service internet. Spoke with rude "supervisor" whom i asked if he was a sup and he claimed yes (this is not true when you ask for a supervisor at verizon you do not get one, you get another agent who for the week or so gets to say he is a supervisor and deal with customer complaints, they also stonewall, there is usually no resolution for you when you deal with them) Advised agent that no mention of a renewed contract was made at the time of reducing services. They indicate that just speaking with the agent and them e-mailing me terms is good enough. Advised the agent that makes no sense... you cannot agree to something after the fact.  I was also advised about processes that I KNOW are not true and when I confronted that I was being given false information he kinda he goes on to start talking about 3rd party arbitration to resolve an ETF issue... That is not proper resolution.  They seriously are telling me on the phone to take legal actions to resolve an ETF? 

0 Likes
Re: The ETF Lie
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VZ_Dwayzo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes