The WORST customer service I have ever Experienced!
cbritt1827

Recently I decided to make the switch from comcast to verizon because of a bundle deal verizon was advertising for 100 dollars a month for internet, tv and phone. It was the worst thing I have ever done. Verizon and Direct tv failed to send me a bill for the first three months because they had been sending it to my physical address at which I do not receive mail, instead it should have been sent to the mailing address as requested when the service was first installed. So the service was shut off due to non payment because I couldn't pay without the bill. I called Verizon customer service to pay what I owed and get the service back on. When I got on the phone Verizon said that I owed them over 600.00 dollars because my bill was 200 and something a month! This came as a shock seeing as how I signed up for a bundle deal of a 100 dollars a month.  Needless to say I was on the phone for over 2 hours being transferred back and forth between Verizon and Direct TV and got no where. Verizon was rude and told me them sending bills out to people is a COURTESY and that they really don't have to send bills.I don't see why two companies are in business together if they can't get access each others information. All they do is create dissatisfied customers. As frustrated as I was I told Verizon to cancel their service and direct TV to cancel theirs. Verizon customer service was rude and unhelpful. Direct TV called the next day and worked some things out. So once again we tried one more time to work things out with Verizon but they wouldn't budge. They treated me like a criminal.

So I'm just warning everyone to NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY BUNDLE DEALS WITH VERIZON IN IT.

Now I have to wait a week for Comcast to come out and set up their service, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

0 Likes
Re: The WORST customer service I have ever Experienced!
cbritt1827

All I wanted to do was pay my back bill of the amount I agreed too (100 dollar bundle deal for the 3 months making it around 300 dollars) but Verizon refuses to let me pay them what I agreed to. I will not pay the over 600 dollars they are demanding!

I have also read online that Direct TV and Verizon never honor their bundle deal prices...its all one big Scam!

STAY AWAY

0 Likes