The worst TV service by far
hhjr

I have been a loyal customer with Verizon for over 10 years.  My contract is up for renewal.  I tried to renew my contract and had all the services I wanted picked out and confirmed by email.  Verizon sent emails to me with the pricing. The day the technician was to come out to my house I called customer service to find out why they had not made it out and they said some one called and cancelled the service and they can't tell me who.  Now that makes me think anyone can call and make changes to my services/account.  They never sent me an email or text telling me it was cancelled. At least I could have followed up.  As usual bad business Verizon.  Now Verizon tells me that the bundle I picked was wrong anyway and it was an error with their system.  A likely story.  So I will just have to deal with it.  Oh well that's Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: The worst TV service by far
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hhjr

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes