This is really how verizon is gonna treat its new customers?
btdesalvo

I signed up for the 39.99 100 gbps internet. I was told on the phone that i had to sign up for auto pay to get a $10 discount (This was not told to me by the person on the phone who had set up my order, nor is it posted on the terms on the website), which i did (a week later when i got the email). Then a month later, come to find out that i had to "sign up for auto pay BEFORE the order was submitted".... If theres no order how to i sign up for autopay? 

I can cancel my plan, have a family member signup as a new member, somehow setup auto pay before buying, and transfer the account to me. This would send a tech out to my house requiring me to take off work for him/her to do nothing, like last time, because its 'required'. All this to get the discount i was promised, which they can't give me over the phone. 

I tried speaking with a manager over the phone and was hung-up on before i even got to speak with one (while on hold). 

Well done Verizon. Maybe you wouldn't need as many customer support personal if you weren't trying to screw over new customers for $10 a month.

0 Likes
Re: This is really how verizon is gonna treat its new customers?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi btdesalvo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes