Today was the worst customer service experience I've ever had
Jb987
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanted to let you know that I had the worst customer service experience of my life today with you. Today was really proof that you're a giant corporation and I'm just the little guy who gives you 200$ a month.

It's a terrible way to treat your customers. I have a specific complaint about one of your customer service reps who hung up on me.

How could I file such a complaint, and how can I be compensated for the hours that I've spent today, hours of my life that I will never get back? 

When we enter into a contract the deal is essentially understood as: I give you nearly 200$ each month, and you provide tv, internet, and phone. Why should I hold up my end of the deal, if you don't hold up yours? 

I understand that it takes a week for a technician to get around to servicing my home after it takes hours on the phone just to get the appointment.

I understand that malfunctions to equipment will invariably happen. What I don't understand is how I can speak with 8 different people in one day, for hours and hours and only the 8th person is (maybe) able to answer the question. The first 7 people all told me contradictory information, transferred me repeatedly, said that's not my department, everything but a useful answer to what was really a simple question.  ONE PERSON EVEN EVEN HUNG UP ON ME AFTER SAYING THAT THEY COULDN'T HEAR ME but there was clearly no connection problem as I was able to call again and spend another couple hours on the phone without interruption. That person single handedly **bleep** away an hour of my life, and has no business dealing with customers. 

It seems like the online chat support folks have almost no information or ability to answer even straightforward questions from customers, and merely serve to deflect the phone calls away from the precious few people who work the phones and also know what they're talking about.

And then the problem winds up being a negligent oversight by a technician who's probably under paid and over worked. It could likely have been prevented with less than a minutes worth of clear communication.

It seems like there's really no way to give feedback to you. I would be fired immediately from my job if I treated anyone the way that you've treated me.

Re: Today was the worst customer service experience I've ever had
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jb987,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes