Totally bad experience with attempt to get service from Verizon
JNIPMI

My experience with trying to order bundling services was horrific.  I completed my order with the online sales group, then when I received my confirmation e-mail, it was totally different. When trying to resolve these with the retention department I was given assurance this was an error on the sales department and they tried to talk me into another "deal". I told them to cancel my order and send me an e-mail confirming it was cancelled. I never received anything and the following morning someone marked my yard where the cable would be laid. I called and they said they had re-issued my order with my terms. After talking to the retention department again, I found the order had been screwed up more than the first attempt to resolve my questions.  

I would like to reach someone in marketing before I write to the FCC, SCC and Better Business Bureau.  Anyone know if there is such a person, or should I just start my letter?

Hopefully no one else has to waste 3-4 hours of their time.

0 Likes
I like this... They send you to the support site, and it doesn't work
JNIPMI

I have received several replies where the support rep sends me to their support site, but when you enter the info, and the verification code, it tells you "you've entered a wrong code. A piece of work.

0 Likes
Re: Totally bad experience with attempt to get service from Verizon
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes