Totally disappointed with Verizon Services. Need Action!
jcbarrozo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent numerous hours on hold for 4 days and was given the runaround by both Technical and Billings Department.  I was charged TWICE for a PPV that I never get a chance to watch.  I ordered the PPV fight of Mayweather Vs Ortiz the day before the showing.  When i tune in to the PPV channel it says that the fight already started and I can no longer order it.  As a big boxing fan, I was very upset and got on the phone right away.  After almost an hour of waiting, I finally got a hold of somebody from the technical department just to be told that she couldn't help me and that I needed to talk to customer service.  I was upset that I waited too long just to be told that the technical department couldn't help me.  When she transferred me to customer service it just gave me a voice prompt that they are now close.  I called the next day (Sept 18) to talk to a customer service (Valerie) and she said not to worry coz there was nothing that was charged on my account.  I wanted to make sure since I will be very upset if after I waited for the show and it would just tell me that "I can no longer order the fight since it has already started." Valerie confirmed with me that there were no charges.

Still worried I checked again after 2 days and spoke to CS Aneshia and told me the same thing that there were no charges.  I told her to make sure that everything was notated, she confirmed that she did.  A month later 2 PPV Charges showed up in my invoice.  I immediately called and patiently waited and got hold of billings (Daphne Garcia).  I explained to her why I was trying to dispute after which she says that she can only take off one of the charges from the PPV.  I requested for the supervisor and waited for another 30 minutes and nobody picked up the phone and got disconnected.  I called again and spoke to a gentleman and told me the same thing that he can only take off one charge but he understand my point and that he will put me on hold for a supervisor. This time I waited for 45 minutes and got tired of waiting.

I am fairly new with verizon Fios services and am really unhappy with the services especially the people that are supposed to help you out with issues like this.  I wouldn't bother to spend so many hours and days just to get frustrated for some type injustice that I'm trying to dispute.  You guys are telling me that there were no notes from the technical dept that was recorded and it becomes my fault! I repeatedly told those agents that I CALLED ON the 17th of Sep and yes it the same night where I supposed to watch the fight.  I never have this problem with TIME Warner and I had them for 5 1/2 years.  

I have been trying to get my last bill corrected.  I need those 2 PPV charges remove.  I requested for a supervisor to give me a call but I never got it.  Please have a supervisor, manager provide action into this matter as soon as possible.  Please looked into this.  I am tired and just totally disappointed. My account number is {edited for privacy}

Mr. B. 

Re: Totally disappointed with Verizon Services. Need Action!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jcbarrozo

In order to asssit with your issue, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jcbarrozo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've already posted my account number in my post and therefore you guys should be able to track what my phone number is. What I need is for a supervisor or a manager to take a look into the issue.  I've dealt with 5 agents and none of them really provided a solution.  I am looking forward for someone to professionally looked into this and provide a solution.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Posting personal information on the boards is a violation of our guidelines. Any information of that type should be exchanged with the Verizon agent, through private channels such as email or the private message function.

0 Likes
DomiAm
Enthusiast - Level 2

You likely, wont get much of a reply from Verizon, as you can see, they will tell you all the things your doing wrong, and they will tell you what you need to do. As if you did not already do so. 

You will unlikely be given a refund or get any help with this, though I wish the best. Verizon Support Services becoming overwhlemed with things their own agents can not always coprehend. Common sense and loyal customer services is not longer something Verizon takes pride in, Ive been a subscriber to all 3 services FIOS for 7 years and Mobile for 12, yet your like a brand new customer no matter what. 

I hope and cross my fingers your issues is resolved. The future reflects the past, Verizon will fail likely fail you... No responsibility will be taken.

0 Likes
juliajohnmic

don't know sorry

0 Likes