Triple Play Billing issue
HarishMonga

1. I have been a  Verizon fios loyal customer for about 7 years. I did not have any major issues with your service for all these years. In Nov 2014 my bill price went up to $164.49 for TV and Internet. It become too much for me to afford.

2. On Dec 02, 2014 I called to cancel my TV Service and cancelled.

3. On Dec 02, 2014 when  I called again a few hours later to cancel my Internet service, A Lady name Jonell from Retention department was very polite and talked me into keeping my service. She offered me Triple Play for $99.99 and sent me the Order Preview email.

Order Number : {edited for privacy}
Reference Number: 4

3 My TV service and Internet service was turned on the same day Dec 02.2014 and phone phone service turned on Dec 12, 2014. The delay was due to my phone number being transferred for Vonage.

4. On Dec 03, 2014 I received email which was showing my Triple Play bundle price $139.99. which was incorrect.Also it was showing 5 TV boxes instead of 2 TV boxes. I called billing department and talked to agent named Mr Edward and explained him the situation. Mr Edward did some research assured me that my bundle price is $99.99 and told me not worry and ignore the email I received. I requested  him to send me the email stating my bundle price $99.99.

5. On Dec 03, 2014 Mr Edward sent me the email confirming my Triple play bundle price $99.99

Order Number : {edited for privacy}
Reference Number: 4

6. On Dec 04, 2014 I received another email from Verizon stating my Triple Play bundle price

$114.99. This price was not right also aging it was showing 5 TV boxes instead of 2.

ORDER DETAILS

Your Order Number:
{edited for privacy}

Your Installation Date:
Dec 12, 2014

Technician Arrival Window:
8:00AM-9:00AM (local time)

Your Order Date:
Dec 03, 2014

7.On Dec 04, 2014 I called again Billing department and explained the situation. I don't recall the name of the agent. After doing research, the agent told me the same thing not to worry and assured me that Triple Play bundle price is $99.99 and will be charged for 2 TV boxes not 5.

8 On Dec 20, 2014 or so I received my bill stating the incorrect Triple Play bundle price again. I got very upset about the whole situation.

9. On Dec 24, 2014 I called billing department I was put on hold for about 45 minutes and the agent hung up on me. I am not sure by accident or intentional. I called back again. Luckily I got helped by very polite and knowledgeable billing agent named Mr {edited for privacy} Gibbons. Mr {edited for privacy} Gibbons was very patient and understood my issue very clearly. He requested me to send him the email which i received stating the correct Triple play bundle price $99.99.

As per his request I sent him the email on Dec 24, 2014. After doing his research and receiving my email, he corrected my bill account and asked me to pay $154.96 since the first bill was prorated.

And he stated as per the email that my next bill will be $135.21 (which includes 2 TV boxes rent and taxes etc.

10. On Dec 24, 2014 I paid my bill $154.96 as per agreed upon with Mr {edited for privacy} Gibbons

11. On Jan 20 or so I received my bill $352.52 Which is again totally wrong and has incorrect Triple Play bundle price.

13. In past 3 weeks i have called Verizon billing department multiple times. I talked to Ms Flora, Ms Marlyn, Ms Kimberly and some others which i do not remember. I have been given run around for 60 days with no resolution.

14. Ms. Marlyn I think she is the billing Supervisor has called me a couple to times just to tell me that she is waiting for management approval.

Any help to resolve my billing issue will be greatly appreciated. Like I mentioned in the beginning I have no issues with service my TV, Internet and Phone is working great.But I am frustrated about the billing issues.

Thanks,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Triple Play Billing issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HarishMonga,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
HarishMonga

Thanks Lawrence, for your response. As of right now Monday 02/09/2015  about 3 pm no one has reached out to me.

My  bill amount is showing $352.52 due on Feb 12, 2015. I do not want to be late paying my bill. I would like to pay the right amount which should be $135.21. Please let me know what do I need to do ?

Thanks,

Harish

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HarishMonga,

Please allow two business days for a response from the eCenter.  Otherwise, you will need to contact Verizon billing support  during normal business hours.  You can find contact information at Contact Us.

0 Likes