True or False - re $99 Triple Play
JerryG

Simple question, but I have gotten conflicting answers from VZ reps:  For the current "triple play" promotion that includes "$150 Cash Back" (and is being aggresively promoted in my neighborhood, where virtually everyone already has Verizon phone service only), is it true or false that a current Verizon phone-only customer (not Fios, just copper POTS) is ineligible for the full $150 but will get instead a "pro-rated" $100 cash back?

I cannot find this referenced in *any* of the promotional materials, even in the fine print.  Is it true, and if so, why is it not documented anywhere?

Thanks,

Jerry

0 Likes
Re: True or False - re $99 Triple Play
prisaz
Legend

This is what I see for the current offer and is in the fine print at the bottom. If you are a copper subscriber and enroll for all three

services you must commit to the terms of the contract.

This it what it shows in my area. It may depend on your area. If you do not have FIOS or never had it it should apply to you. Perhaps one of the good Verizon people here will confirm this.

http://www22.verizon.com/residential/bundles/verizonbundles/

SPECIAL OFFER:

Order online and get $125 Back for Double Play and $175 Back for Triple Play!
Plus, order online and take $5 off the monthly rate for the first year. HURRY! Offer ends soon.

** $125 and $175 provided via prepaid bank card. Card can be used where prepaid bank cards are accepted. To obtain cash from your card, visit a participating bank and present your card and ID. Must be enrolled in service for 31 days to receive card which will be sent within 60 days of in-service date. Must reimburse total value of card if service is canceled within 6 months. Prepaid bank card delivery may be delayed or withheld in the event of suspected fraud. Valid 2/22/09 through 4/18/09. Must install by 6/18/09.

Sorry but FIOS bundle does show this.

SPECIAL OFFER:

ACT NOW AND GET $150 Back. Plus, order online and take $5 off the monthly rate for the first year.
HURRY! Offer ends soon.

* $150 provided via prepaid bank card. Card can be used where prepaid bank cards are accepted. To obtain cash from your card, visit a participating bank and present your card and ID. Must be enrolled in service for 31 days to receive card which will be sent within 60 days of in-service date. $179 early termination fee applies. Prepaid bank card delivery may be delayed or withheld in the event of suspected fraud. Price Guarantee applies to base monthly rate only and is void if changes are made to the service plan. Valid 2/22/09 through 4/18/09. Must install by 6/18/09. 

Message Edited by prisaz on 04-10-2009 08:09 AM
Message Edited by prisaz on 04-10-2009 08:09 AM
0 Likes
vztelecom
Contributor - Level 1
No, as long as you are signing up for new HSI it does not matter what phone service you have with us. You will get your full $150 for all 3 ( new internet), $100 for internet and phone ( new internet) and $50 for just new internet.
0 Likes
rspence001
Enthusiast - Level 2

As long as you add 1 NEW FiOS Service to create a Triple Bundle (either FiOS Internet or FiOS TV) you are eligible for the $150 Verizon Visa Prepaid Card.

Message Edited by KaLin on 05-13-2009 09:17 AM
0 Likes