Trying to reach escalation department
1234Walker

I am trying to reach the escalation department for Verizon Fios. I have MANY complaints. 

I am extremely disappointed in Verizon Fios. When I moved last week I spoke to a representative about moving my services. I got talked into the newest package and signing another 2 year contract. I was rushed through the process and the woman never mentioned what we would be losing (only speaking of the Samsung credit). Well, we lost DVR... oh, and I was told I would get the $99 set up fee waived.

When the technician arrived, he called his supervisor since the job was a 2-3 person job (he had to run the wires from 4 poles over down the street). His supervisor would not send him help and told him to go buy buckets and a ladder from Home Depot. A few hours later (when he was done with the internal set up) I left to go pick my dog up from major surgery. While on my way back with her I received a call from the supervisor asking where the technician was and he got angry with me when I said I wasn’t home..

After many phone calls to Verizon, I was told there is “nothing they can do” since I hit next on the email. The representative told me to hit next, and didn’t explain what I was doing. (I get it, I hit next, it’s my fault... but here’s where it gets even more messed up..) I will say that being rushed through it and hitting next should NOT be something that excuses the fact that I was uninformed. 

I was sitting on my couch last night and all of a sudden it says DVR was getting installed. I checked my email and saw the “review your order” and a “thank you for your order email”...  I NEVER ACCEPTED THE REVIEW. So, I called another time and was told I can’t submit a complaint until August 21st (which makes NO sense). On the same order that was miraculously accepted, the $99 set up fee was charged... 

I have never had so much unprofessional experiences with Verizon. I would like to know how to get in touch with someone who can help me (who is in the USA).

0 Likes
Re: Trying to reach escalation department
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 1234Walker

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes