Trying to upgrade to Ultimate HD but gettings same were sorry message
kboren01

I have been trying for about a week now to upgrade to Ultimate HD from Prime but constantly get this error on the last step. 

"We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance. Please call 1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966) to discuss your account options"

I want to upgrade to Ultimate HD, keep everything else the same.  15 Down 5 Up, and Fios digital Voice unlimited.

I have tried 3 different browser, and 3 different computers.  One being a fresh install of windows 7.  Not sure exactly how else I could try and perform this online except maybe on my ipad? LOL.  Kind of stuck here and really needing to upgrade to Ultimate HD fast. 

Thanks for your help on this.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to upgrade to Ultimate HD but gettings same were sorry message
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

have you tried contacting Verizon by phone?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Part of the probelm is that 15/5 is no longer offerred with the standard bundles for ultimate.  They used to want you to be with 35/35.  I think they now want 50/25.  If you insist they might be able to give it 15/5 to you, but it might not be as cheap as the standard bundle you can order via the internet.  Note normally ordering via phone does not get the same discounts.  So whether you want it or not see what price you can order via the internet (obviously not completing the order) first.

0 Likes
kboren01

It took a phone call, something weird was still on the account.  I had no problem getting Ultimate HD with 15/5

0 Likes