Trying to upgrade to Ultimate HD but gettings same were sorry message

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
(373 Views)

I have been trying for about a week now to upgrade to Ultimate HD from Prime but constantly get this error on the last step. 

"We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time.
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance. Please call 1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966) to discuss your account options"

I want to upgrade to Ultimate HD, keep everything else the same.  15 Down 5 Up, and Fios digital Voice unlimited.

I have tried 3 different browser, and 3 different computers.  One being a fresh install of windows 7.  Not sure exactly how else I could try and perform this online except maybe on my ipad? LOL.  Kind of stuck here and really needing to upgrade to Ultimate HD fast. 

Thanks for your help on this.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Trying to upgrade to Ultimate HD but gettings same were sorry message

Message 2 of 4
(363 Views)

have you tried contacting Verizon by phone?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 3 of 4
(347 Views)

Part of the probelm is that 15/5 is no longer offerred with the standard bundles for ultimate.  They used to want you to be with 35/35.  I think they now want 50/25.  If you insist they might be able to give it 15/5 to you, but it might not be as cheap as the standard bundle you can order via the internet.  Note normally ordering via phone does not get the same discounts.  So whether you want it or not see what price you can order via the internet (obviously not completing the order) first.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(299 Views)

It took a phone call, something weird was still on the account.  I had no problem getting Ultimate HD with 15/5

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.