Unable to Redeem Amazon Prime/Echo Offer
EAB6586
Enthusiast - Level 1

As stated by multiple other users, I am unable to redeem the Amazon Prime and Echo rewards.  I received an email on 12/21 stating that I would be able to redeem the offers as of 12/20.  When I follow the links in the email and go to my Verizion homepage, I see both offers on the screen, but both only have links to "Learn More About My Offer", there is no redeem button and no way to actually redeem the offers.  I used the chat function to describe the issue to one of the support agents who was unable to do anything other than resending the email (which didn't work) and suggesting I contact the rewards team.  So I contacted the rewards team and they informed me that they were also unable to help.  Is there anyone at Verizon who can actually help me get the rewards I was guaranteed as part of my contract renewal?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Redeem Amazon Prime/Echo Offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EAB6586,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.