Unable to Stop Pending Order
nowaksr

Verizon Support Staff: 

I have been trying to cancel a pending order which was placed on 1/30/15 for a couple days now as I do not need to equipment after all and wish to avoid getting charged the associate fees. Originally I contacted your office by phone to see why after a week the package was still not sent. However, we are now 11 days since the original order and it actually works out better that it wasn't sent as again, the equipment is not needed. Being the order has not been processed, I am  expecting to not be charged the shipping and processing charges.  I cannot locate an email address to support and when I tried a live-chat session, I recieve a notice that chat is unavailable. Could you please inform me on how to cancel the pending order. There are no options to do such that I was able to locate.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Stop Pending Order
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes