Unable to claim Black Friday Ring Doorbell
gjdivens

I signed up as a new customer for TV/Internet/Voice on black friday in order to get their special promition including a ring doorbell. I ensured that I added the ring doorbell to my cart but never recieved an email regarding redemption; only for the echo. I had transferred my cart to a local Verizon rep as the verizon rep instructed me to do this. I spoke to verizon on twitter and they said since its not on the order, theres nothing they can do for me. I say otherwise as there has been multiple other complaints about bait and switch with this exact issue. They can clearly tell which date I placed the order and should honor the ring doorbell promotion. If this is the kind of **bleep** I will be dealing with as a new customer, I dont think I want to do business with this company.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to claim Black Friday Ring Doorbell
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gjdivens,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes