Unable to redeem giftcards
jy1992

So i recieved 2 emails telling me to its time to redeem my rewards but both didnt work out. First time i saw both my $100 tiles but couldnt interact with them so i talked to an agent over the chat and they told me i had to wait till 5/15 so i did now its 5/16 and i recieved another email telling me its time to redeem but now both my tiles are no longer there so i spoke to another agent again and all they did was kept giving me numbers to call that did now work first number was for a conferencing center which asked for a passcode which the agent couldnt provide then the 2nd number the agent even said probably wont work since its sunday. The whole chat just made me feel like the agent was just trying to get rid of me and have the next guy deal with my problems and it kinda makes me feel like verizon is going out of the way to avoid giving the giftcards.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem giftcards
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @jy1992

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes