Unable to view my bill and now holding for a rep for 115 minutes and waiting...
afernando1

I also removed Fios voice in January and kept TV and internet. I have spent altogether more than 8 hrs with several representatives from both billing and ecenter where either they couldn't figure out why can't I view my bill and ecenter stated "we'll email you when we fix the problem" and this was three weeks ago. STILL TODAY I CAN'T VIEW MY BILL ONLINE NOR CAN I CHANGE ANYTHING ON MY ACCOUNT. THE DOUBLE BUNDLES PRICING CHANGES WHEN YOU TRY FOR THEM AND REP STATES ONLY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS. I DID HAVE A WONDERFUL REP JUST THIS AM TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT BUT NO LUCK AND NOW I'M SPENDING MY TIME WAITING AND WAITING FOR ECENTER REP TO ANSWER 121 minutes so far! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! IF THIS REP CAN'T FIX IT I AM GOING BACK TO MY PRIOR SERVICE! THAT'S A PROMISE. AND THE WHOLE "WE'LL EMAIL YOU WHEN IT'S FIXED" IT'S JUST A WAY TO GET RID OF YOU FOR THE MOMENT. WHAT HAPPENED TO VERIZON? I WAS EXTREMELLY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE UNTIL A PROBLEM SHOWED UP!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view my bill and now holding for a rep for 115 minutes and waiting...
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes