Unacceptable Commercial Practice
Olivier2

I was for two years under a community plan, ie the service was provided through the building. As it expires, I received a call to say I would be from now on transferred into the retail customers. So far so good. However, I then figured that they locked me into a 2-year contract while over the chat I insisted I wanted a month-to-month contract only for the time being.  And obviously, Verizon find it "difficult" to resolve it. Yesterday, another chat suggested he was going to stop the contract, but this required a $165 cancellation fee. Then , there was a "technical error" that prevented him to remove it... Shame on Verizon Fios for these bad commercial practices. Should not happen and I hope somebody responsible reads this and calls me. 

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable Commercial Practice
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Olivier,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes