Unfulfilled Promotional Offer
BPJ

My mother, a retiree, switched to Verizon Fios on September 27, 2018 and in doing so earned a reward that included a $150 Prepaid Mastercard. She has not received the Mastercard to date.I have called Verizon three times.  Each of those times I was told via automated phone system that there was greater than average call volume and my wait time would exceed 1 hour. Yesterday I decided to wait.  After 1 hour and 30 minutes I tried another approach.  I went online and requested a call-back which I received some time later.  The woman I spoke with verified that my mother had registered to receive the MasterCard and was indeed eligible to receive the promotional MasterCard.  The customer service rep said that it was not within her ability to send out a new card. She transferred my call.  I was further transferred.

In each case I spent time on hold and was ultimately told the representative could not help me.

I am writing to request that Verizon Fios fulfill the promotional offer my mother earned – a $150 prepaid Mastercard. How can I make this happen?

0 Likes
Re: Unfulfilled Promotional Offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BPJ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes