Switch Account

Unknown Name on My Account

Unknown Name on My Account

Contributor sjqt1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,461 Views)

I have had Verizon for about 4 years now, tried numerous times to get them to correct it but no luck.  Every time I sign in to my account an unknown name shows as if it were me.  Anyone know how to get them to correct this???

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(4,423 Views)

Tell me what website your are visiting that shows the wrong name as well as let me know if you are a Fios or copper subscriber and I will see if I can lend you a hand here

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

Contributor jas_groban
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(4,394 Views)

If your logging in to www.verizon.net and there is a name that starts with a  vzexxx or resxxx this is normal. These are user ID's that are assigned to every account. If it's another name it can easily be changed under the my account section.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.