Utility Pole Removal
AG12311

There is a utility pole that was placed by Verizon behind my building and it's located in the middle of an easement. This easement is used as a driveway for about 10 homes. Due to the Verizon utility pole, the residents can not use this exit for their vehicles. I contacted ConEd who came out on-site and confirmed this pole belongs to Verizon. I contacted Verizon multiple times to remove this pole and transfer the wiring over to a new pole, which has already been installed in that area. Verizon opens an investigation and tells me someone will come out on-site to review but nobody ever does. This is a fire hazard if anything happens to anyone in those homes an ambulance or an FDNY truck will not be able to enter. This is very dangerous and needs to be addressed immediately!

0 Likes
Re: Utility Pole Removal
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi AG1231,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes