Re: VERIZON CONNECTIONS DISCOUNT
sadkitty
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am equally dissatisfied! I have applied several times for a city/ govt. employee discount and the website sends you around in circles! Everyone I have spoken to at  Verizon says they are unable to help me !  There is nothing they can do! How ridiculous! I wasted hours trying to apply for this discount! Very deceptive and dishonest!

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sadkitty,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
oldman631

how do I get a discount?   The Rep i talk too sent me to this page to save on my Fios bill

0 Likes
BluSerene1

I have tried several times to sign up for the MD state government discount through the website.  But when the link is sent to my work email, that link simply sends me back to my account page.  Verizon customer service is unable to assist and tried to connect me to Verizon Connections, but no one answered after 25 minutes.  It seems that something is either wrong with the website, or that the wrong link is sent to sign up for the program.  This is extremely frustrating, as I've been trying to sign up since Friday and the discount is the only thing that makes it worthwhile to switch from my current provider.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BluSerene,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
roccobelliro

Would like the Military Discount. I was in the Service from 1962 to 1966, how do i go about it to get the 10 dollar discount?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately the Verizon connections web portal is for getting initial service. Not service after the fact. It does not work as Verizon wireless where you can get a 15% discount at anytime with proof of military service and 25% off accessories.

on the wireless side certain organizations and government employees can get a varied discount with submitted proof, and being established at Verizon wireless.

verizon connections does not discount after the fact. It would cost them millions and profits are what they care about. And face it Verizon doesn’t have to give discounts.

i don’t think cable companies give veterans or organization discounts.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please see the following for information about Veterans discounts:

https://www.verizon.com/info/fios-military-discounts/

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

It is exactly as I stated in my reply. It is when you select service that the discounts kick in. And you must check eligibility prior to placing the order.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

@jonjones wrote:

It is exactly as I stated in my reply. It is when you select service that the discounts kick in. And you must check eligibility prior to placing the order.

"Apply today to see if you qualify for these offers, which are available for both new and existing Verizon customers."

0 Likes