Switch Account

VERIZON CONNECTIONS DISCOUNT

VERIZON CONNECTIONS DISCOUNT

Contributor NOTSATISFIED1
Contributor
Message 1 of 23
(19,291 Views)

Could not be more dissatisfied.  I qualify for the discount, however, cannot fill out the form and there is not one single person employed at Verizon who can assist.  It's very misleading and unscrupulous to offer a discount knowing the customer cannot actually get the discount.  I'm four days into this problem with no resolution in sight.  The fact that the Verizon Connection site is managed by a third party is a further disgrace.  There's no one there to talk to.  What a scam Verizon has going.  As I write, I am calling once again knowing full well there will be no resolution.  I'm on hold for a rep, going on 22 minutes, another disgrace.  I will be writing a presidential complaint as soon as I'm done with this post.

22 REPLIES 22
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 23
(19,286 Views)

Are you talking about the discount verification form?

I just filled it out no problem.
Are you getting an error?

If so, what is the error?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor NOTSATISFIED1
Contributor
Message 3 of 23
(19,279 Views)

No error message.

I just filed a complaint with the Executive CEO.

This is a ridiculoushttp://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Contributor regiej192
Contributor
Message 4 of 23
(17,442 Views)

I would like to receive my receive verizon connection discount

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 23
(17,400 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Have you followed the process to sign up and get the discount?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor bubbagump
Copper Contributor
Message 6 of 23
(16,671 Views)

i have been trying for two weeks, no one at verizon knows how to assist - i/my company qualifies, i dont have a company email address - it says to send paystub blanked out - but they dont know where to send it to - they dont know how we can upload it.  

Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 23
(16,669 Views)

two weeks, four hours on hold/disconnected etc - verizon telling me verizon.com/connections to get the discount. in a chat on that site - for help - said they would have someone contact me to tell me where to send/fax my paystub; no one calls - no one on phone knows how to apply discount - where to send stub, no one>  really???  sad sad sad - i just reupped my contract for another 2 - i dont think so.....my company/i quality for this 10$ discount - but no one knows how to help you.  disgrace!

Copper Contributor
Message 8 of 23
(16,669 Views)

me too , verizon employees do not know how to help get it tho.

Moderator Moderator
Message 9 of 23
(16,660 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
Contributor terryc12
Contributor
Message 10 of 23
(12,835 Views)

Apparently you have to be a Verizon employee to get the Veterans discount because there is no other way to login.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.