VERIZON FEES
Titlechix

I have been a Verizon fios and wireless customer for 10 years with 3 residential accounts and 2 commercial business accounts.

After learning today that I’ve been overcharged each month in excess of $74.50 PER ACCOUNT as well as charging 

me for months on one account that was disconnected since August 2017!!! As if that were not enough, they reported these fallacious charges to the credit bureau.
i just contacted COMCAST.  Comcast actually returns calls where Verizon does NOT!

the there is no CARE OR CONCERN FOR THE CUSTIMER AT VERIZON. Clearly loyalty with them is not rewarded. I’m alrwady saving $385 PER MONTH by switching to Comcast. The picture quality as well as options are better than what Verizon offers.  Thanks Comcast!!! The $5200 I saved this year by switching from Verizon I’m takibg a luxury vacation that was probably benefitting a rude phone operator at Verizon.  TOTALLY DISGUSTED AND VIOLATED BY VERIZON!!!Robot MadSmiley Mad😡

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON FEES
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Titlechix,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes