VZ In-Home Agent Problem
Babs1510
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been trying for 2 days now to open the VZ In-Home Agent link and have had absolutely no success.   It gets to a point where it almost opens but a box opens up that says 'Critical Update Needed', etc...  but when I click the 'update' box everything just freezes up.  C'mon Verizon.....what the hell is going on with this supposedly 'user friendly' app that's supposed to make our lives easier.   I can't believe I left Comcast thinking things would be better at Verizon.  Am fed up.....

Re: VZ In-Home Agent Problem
jack4320
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem.  Verizon In Home Agent has never worked properly for me over any great period of time.  Some times it USED to work.   They need to fix this if they are gonna keep advertising the app.

Re: VZ In-Home Agent Problem
jonjones1
Legend

Same reply for both of you.

call the 1-800-VERIZON number and select support. It also gives a quick check on your service before it connects to a live agent.

0 Likes
In Home Agent Doesn't run?
tommyz171
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Home Agent doesn't run, loads and says critical update needed click in it and Home agent closes? Removed it and reinstalled same thing? Anyone have an answer or same problem?

Re: In Home Agent Doesn't run?
jonjones1
Legend

Read what I wrote.

0 Likes
I get The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: ' Server: 'Re: VZ In-Home Agent Problem
laurin66

The connection to the server has failed.

Subject 'Re: '
Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): Yes
Socket Error: 10060

0 Likes
vz in-home agent
Csal2

vz in-home agent didnt load. i un-installed it. how can i download new vz in-home agent ?

0 Likes