VZREWARDS.VERIZON.COM
Cloudesteva

I received my service on 10/12, and since then I have been attempting to register for my gift card to no avail. Call wait times are over an hour and the chat log has been waiting for an agent for 30 minutes now. When we signed up for Verizon we had a very good impression that things would be different from our previous service provider however this has not been the case. Aside from not being able to register the day of our install our appointment was moved without any notice, the technician took his sweet time to do things I watched from my window as he attended personal calls and ate his lunch during my appointment time. Yet I remained hopeful things would turn around. Unfortunately they did not, he soiled my walls with finger prints and hand smears and used the restroom twice. Now normally this would not be an issue as I am more than happy to allow someone to use the restroom when needed however this technician took it upon himself to wear his work boots in my shoe free home dragging dirt through my home. He proceeded to defecate one both occasions with no regard to the cleanliness of my home. All the while he attended to his personal business on the phone. I am less than thrilled at the service provided and am considering disconnection. That is if your customer service agents evee pick up the phone!!!!

0 Likes
Re: VZREWARDS.VERIZON.COM
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cloudesteva,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes