Verizon $100 Gift Card
LarryH11

On 12/11/21 I ordered an accessory and paid using my gift card.  The product was on backorder.  On 12/30/21 I received an email that my account was on hold.  When I called the number on the e-mail they said the gift card was not honored.  They were going to do some research and contact me within an hour and a half.  That never happened.  I have called several times and been told all different stories.  Such as I have to go to the Version store to resolve this, it is more than 7 days so my order has not remained open. However, as of now it has not been seven days since I received the e-mail.

To complicate this even more they keep telling me that my order number is incorrect and that the number I have on my confirmation is incorrect. 

All I want is to apply the gift card and receive the item I ordered.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon $100 Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LarryH1,

Was this an accessory from the wireless store?  Was the gift card from a Fios residential promotion or a Verizon Wireless promotion?

0 Likes
LarryH11

The accessory was ordered over the internet.

The gift card was for Fios residnetial.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LarryH1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes