Verizon Cloud backup
Seeking_Wisdom1

Can anybody tell me a URL or way to view the data in my Verizon Cloud Backup from my PC? The "View My Verizon Cloud" link on the Vrizon Cloud Backup just pulls up the sign-in page for this website. I sign in and it does not go anywhere.

I only have about 12GB of data in folders being backed up, but there's 22GB out od 25GB in use. I want to delete stuff.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud backup
JohnH11

I have the same problem, have had it for over six months. For the Cloud backup I navigate to Launch Web App and click. It either just goes to another Verizon (unrelated) page or I get an error message. I CANNOT GET TO MY DATA IN THE VERIZON CLOUD.

Verizon has done nothing to fix this after repeated Live Chats and phone calls over six months.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JohnH1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Pittnh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same exact problem and still no resolution from Verizon!  Can't launch Cloud web app.  Good thing I got this free as part of a promotion or I would drop it.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pittnh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
bilomechildren

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000255 EndHTML:000034662

I also have the same problem. I have the cloud but when I go to access my backed up information I get taken to my verizon and when I go to internet essentials and the cloud it takes me to a url which does not have anything or a yellow screen

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bilomechildren,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

If you are posting about an issue with Wireless Cloud service, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes