Verizon Customer Service and Headquarters
tippydaisymay1

I am tired of complaining about the services you all give to your customers,  VERY POOR !!!!  CELL PHONES YOU ALL SEND OUT THAT WE PAY GOOD MONEY FOR ARE WORTHLESS.  A person should not have to pay that high of a price and get a piece of crap cell phone.......    Your internet service is the biggest joke I have ever had, Dial up is better than your service !!!  I have already reported your services to the BBB and FCC...  Now I am going to the Media and spread the word of your empty promises to customers you are screwing out of good money and not making it right.  You say you will make it right but so much time passes and still no delivery on what you promises to get to stop my complaint,  WELL MY COMPLAINT IS NOT STOPPING AS FAR AS THE BBB AND FCC IS CONCERNED.  I WILL NEVER CALL VERIZON TO GET LIES AGAIN.  I WILL JUST FOLLOW THRU WITH THE LEGAL ROUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service and Headquarters
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@tippydaisymay wrote:

I am tired of complaining about the services you all give to your customers,  VERY POOR !!!!  CELL PHONES YOU ALL SEND OUT THAT WE PAY GOOD MONEY FOR ARE WORTHLESS.  A person should not have to pay that high of a price and get a piece of crap cell phone.......    Your internet service is the biggest joke I have ever had, Dial up is better than your service !!!  I have already reported your services to the BBB and FCC...  Now I am going to the Media and spread the word of your empty promises to customers you are screwing out of good money and not making it right.  You say you will make it right but so much time passes and still no delivery on what you promises to get to stop my complaint,  WELL MY COMPLAINT IS NOT STOPPING AS FAR AS THE BBB AND FCC IS CONCERNED.  I WILL NEVER CALL VERIZON TO GET LIES AGAIN.  I WILL JUST FOLLOW THRU WITH THE LEGAL ROUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, doesn't seem like it...

1. Vz Wireless and Vz Online are two DIFFERENT COMPANIES. You'll need to file those complaints twice.

2. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. This is not the place to whine to Verizon. If you have an actual *issue* and post some details, we'll try to help. If you just want to **bleep**, then please do so to Verizon, not us.

Best of luck with your impending legal trouble.