Switch Account

Verizon / DirecTV Bundle

Verizon / DirecTV Bundle

Highlighted
Contributor whitmfam
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,165 Views)

We currently have the Verizon FiOS bundle (tv, internet, phone) but our contract is up in September.  Prior to switching to exclusively Verizon, we were DirecTV customers.  Although I was not entirely happy with them, we are considering switching back.  However, I am interested in learning if anyone using this service has any RECENT issues / concerns / complaints to share that I should take into account prior to signing up.  My husband really misses the Sunday Ticket plan that is exclusive to DirecTV - and don't mention the Red Zone channel that Verizon offers, because it is NOT the same.  I welcome any feedback that anyone is willing to share.  

1 REPLY 1
Contributor sledneck88
Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(1,547 Views)

almost 2 months trying fios and I cant handle it! DVR and remote are from 10 years ago. Just got off the phone with diectv and swithing back next week. Too bad verizon wont bundle with them...you'd think theyd want to keep customers? DTV has too many good features on their remote dvr and verizon is unfriendly to dvr users

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.