Verizon E-center nightmare with online payment feature
lbo66

My journey began in August when I was offered Digital phone service instead of the old copper service.  I accepted thinking it would be nice to have a lower bill (less fees, 2nd line cheaper).  My online payment ability stopped working the next month and then it was "fixed" because I now have 2 accounts one for billing & one for the digital phone lines even though they are billed under the triple play "billing account".  Several months went by with me paying online & then having to call in and request that online payments be moved from my "Service account" to my "billing account".  Once they even moved it twice which caused me not owe anything one month (duh!).  I called about that too, but was told I was incorrect and I wasn't credited twice.  Then I got billed for Verizon's mistake the next month!  Finally the online payments started posting correctly.

Then all of a sudden Verizon cuts off my 2 phone lines for no reason right before Thanksgiving -internet & TV worked!  Multiple 2+ hour phone calls later with no explaination why they disconnected the lines other than to say it was an online request,  the phones were reconnected.   I now have the same issue as before where I can't log into the My Verizon & pay my bill.  I've heard multiple answers from MANY different people at Verizon... "the site is down", "we need to get you a new login", "we need to reset your profile",  "we have to open trouble ticket" - only to never hear back from anyone!  Multiple calls to ECenter only to be told it is a billing issue or be blind transferred to billing.  Billing says it's an ECenter issue.  There must be notes on my account(s) that show how they fixed it in October/November timeframe.  I wish someone could figure it out!   Smiley Sad

0 Likes