Verizon Extended Service warranty
Platini

If you pan on getting Verizon Service warranty think again! The service will drive you crazy! When my TV broke down, I call the technical support and technician was scheduled to come to my house to fix the problem. The service call, as always, was scheduled between 12-5pm. Well, he never showed up! They called me and scheduled another appointment for next day and to my shock showed up 2 hours late! Finally, they order parts needed and scheduled another appointment again between 12-5pm. NO SHOW! All together, I lost 6 hours of my personal leave for nothing. When I called the customer service, I was politely told by the supervisor {edited for privacy} that she could refund the 75 dollar fee and cancel my services. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE! I AM DONE WITH YOU VERIZON!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Extended Service warranty
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hello Platini...so sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience. If you would be so kind as to fill out this form https://www98.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/  I will be able to investigate this issue for you. Thank you.

0 Likes