Verizon Extended Service warranty

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Extended Service warranty

Message 1 of 2
(4,393 Views)

If you pan on getting Verizon Service warranty think again! The service will drive you crazy! When my TV broke down, I call the technical support and technician was scheduled to come to my house to fix the problem. The service call, as always, was scheduled between 12-5pm. Well, he never showed up! They called me and scheduled another appointment for next day and to my shock showed up 2 hours late! Finally, they order parts needed and scheduled another appointment again between 12-5pm. NO SHOW! All together, I lost 6 hours of my personal leave for nothing. When I called the customer service, I was politely told by the supervisor {edited for privacy} that she could refund the 75 dollar fee and cancel my services. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE! I AM DONE WITH YOU VERIZON!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon Extended Service warranty

Message 2 of 2
(4,312 Views)

Hello Platini...so sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience. If you would be so kind as to fill out this form https://www98.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/  I will be able to investigate this issue for you. Thank you.

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.