Verizon FIOS ending access to CNN Live & other touted features?
ekelks1
Contributor - Level 1

Why do I only learn that my TV/internet provider -- you, VF -- is no longer allowing me watch CNN Live when I gp to CNN Live? Why do I learn from Universalsports.com that access to their TV channel is in danger? Why is there no real explanation for why IFC has been moved to a higher price package? Do the FIOS people ever communicate with the TV people? Cablevision's earnings were down this quarter due to a decrease in subscribers, in part because of you. That doesn't make you immune. You should learn from Jobs' legacy -- get better, not greedier. Be transparent. Does the new lack of access to CNN Live have anything to do with your corporate donations to the GOP? Cutting off customers' access to internet news looks political and petty.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS ending access to CNN Live & other touted features?
KenWVT1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have access to CNN live in my area, maybe it is just a local problem in yours ?

-Ken

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS ending access to CNN Live & other touted features?
Jverna
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have consistently had problems with CNN live for months now. Seems I can only access it from home. I have 4G hotspot. I can stream CNN via my hotspot and ipad using other service providers. Signing in through verizon I can view video clips but not stram. Streaming works fine on numerous other sites.
0 Likes