Switch Account

Verizon Impersonators????

Verizon Impersonators????

Contributor guydudeasian
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(4,038 Views)

Anyone heard of Verizon Impersonators?? I know there was a case of the Verizon Sweepstakes Impersonators but this case is different. I had a Chinese speaking Verizon representative actually call my home and ask me if I was interested in getting the Verizon Freedom Essentials package. It came through. HOWEVER, when I got my caller ID, I gave them a call back to ask them for a new modem. They said I could upgrade to FiOS but they said it would have cost somewhere around 120 bucks. On the website it says $79.99 a month for the first 6 months and then $99.99 month for the rest of the year. Sounds fishy?? And when my dad ask them to place an order, they said ok; however when I called the regular Verizon High Speed Internet Tech Support, they said they have no record of us placing an order?? Anyone heard of this?

-At least Verizon has some taste..........The other day I heard "No Air" by Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown while I was on hold.

1 REPLY 1
Copper Contributor erinsmiles
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(3,961 Views)

Well, currently, one of the promotions if you sign up is $30 off for 6months.  The bundle cost could be 99.99 depending on where you are located, but the things that aren't included in the bundle are premium channels, the boxes you would need, any additional services on the phone or internet.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.