Verizon Iphone SE $0/mo ads still running, but Verizon won't offer them
M_R_A

I'm interested in switching ti verizon.

Google and Bing show ad by Verison saying iphone se $0/mo for new lines.

But when I follow the link, the price goes up to $5/mo for the device.

I understand that the promotion might have expired in June, but Verizon is still running these ads today July 5th. Customer Support person refused to escalate or route me to their supervisor to discuss this. 

What should I do?

here's the ad on google: (or just search verison iphone se on google)

the ad on bing:

when I follow the link, i get different price on Verizon:

what do you think I should do? 

frankly I was ready to move today, but, now I'm not sure if I can trust what Verizon says... should I?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Iphone SE $0/mo ads still running, but Verizon won't offer them
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

These user forums are for fixed-line wired Verizon services.  You should try over on the Verizon wireless forums.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/

It does look like Google cached a copy of an old Verizon promotion.  I would go by what they post on their site and what their sales reps tell  you.

View solution in original post

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

These user forums are for fixed-line wired Verizon services.  You should try over on the Verizon wireless forums.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/

It does look like Google cached a copy of an old Verizon promotion.  I would go by what they post on their site and what their sales reps tell  you.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

As gs0b said, for help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.