Re: Verizon Live Chat Online Support
hracer
Contributor - Level 2

you can go to  www22.verizon.com/residential/checkorder/

andybuell16

Last night I pulled out my phone and all of my contacts had completely disappearred from my phone. All of my text messages showed the number instead of the name and my call history said "unknown" above every number. I have a Droid Eris and I don't have a clue what I should do. Can you help me?

0 Likes
RachaelB

@andybuell16 wrote:

Last night I pulled out my phone and all of my contacts had completely disappearred from my phone. All of my text messages showed the number instead of the name and my call history said "unknown" above every number. I have a Droid Eris and I don't have a clue what I should do. Can you help me?

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

RachaelB

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
@DonnaSpinner1 wrote:

Hi Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Never GOT A Disc With My wireless Modem.Donna

You don't need a CD to set up the provided modems/routers. All of it can be done with a Web Browser, or if it's simply connecting to the Wireless network, looking at the bottom of the router for the security key and entering it into the PCs/devices.

0 Likes
big40red

i am having trouble with setting up my voice mail on my phone. i had voice mail not i dont. dont know what happened to it

0 Likes
Godswill1

I need help, I have talked with verizon people and they don't seem to know what I am talking about. I signed up for verizon call assistant, it shows up on my bill, but when I try to sign in, it don't recognize me. When I type my number in, it still don't recognize me...Please help, looks like a very good program, would just love to be able to use it.

0 Likes
purna

Hi, Good morning

I was trying to discuss about my bill and promotions. However, the representtive told me that the specific office.to discuss the bill/ promotions was closed and not aware what the office hours are.

can we discuss these things here and some one will give help me in this regard

0 Likes
purna

Where can I see the response fromverizon

0 Likes
purna

Hi 

My bill was billed twice as to the last bisll. However, the reps could not answer properly and they wrote down wrong info taht we never discussed. It seems very difficlult to reach the right person

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@purna wrote:

Hi 

My bill was billed twice as to the last bisll. However, the reps could not answer properly and they wrote down wrong info taht we never discussed. It seems very difficlult to reach the right person

0 Likes