Re: Verizon Live Chat Online Support
skater13

if i bought a phone wensday at 8:12 pm  and it was in california  and leaft at 10:42 how long would it take to get to mcminville, tennessee 

0 Likes
LesDugger

I just upgraded to FIOS online, install date 11/8/11, California. I am an employee of Verizon...is there a discount? And if so, how can I get adjustment before Install date?

0 Likes
catiebugggx3

I need help with a Verizon LG Env3.

I cant remember my lock code is there anyway I can get into the phone? I dont care if I loose everything in the phone.

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes
frankman123

my daughter tried to many patterns on my motorola droid x  and its now locked the phone ...please help me unlock my phone because i do not know the username or password for gmail ? pleaseeee help

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes
s914314

You dont believe how much time I tried to get someone to help me from live chat but never got any.

What I want to do is to ask how I can return My DVR box since they charge me the monthly fee which I was told it is free for the first year when I sign two years contract.

It has been more than four weeks since I first tried. I tried it everyday start from 8:30AM ~ 5:30PM (Pacific time).

There are five options in live chat. (under Fios..)

1. FIOS Tech support

2. FIOS Product Inquire

3. FIOS Billing question

4. Payment arrangement/Final Billing

5. Other

About 80%, there will be someone available if I choose 1.

However, they always told me my issue cannot be solved by them and I have to select #3 (Billing Question)

This is fine and I totally agree.

The thing is, Everytime I choose #3, it always shows " We're sorry but Verizon Live Chat is currently unavailable. We are either experiencing high customer volume or the center is closed for the day. Our Live Chat hours of operation are: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET, Sat: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET, Sun: Closed."

Trust me, I tried it about 20 times everyday from 8:30AM~5:30PM.

Always, the same message.

Same result when I choose #5.

There was once I got some one by choosing #2.

However, no surprise, they told me they unable to help me since wrong department.

I can accept they might be always busy for other customers if I just tried it 1, 2 or 3 days due to my bad luck.

But it has been more than 4 weeks and I tried it everyday.

Anyway, maybe there just one person in each department to handle live chat.

In that case, I could accept what I have experienced.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi s914314

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

@s914314 wrote:

You dont believe how much time I tried to get someone to help me from live chat but never got any.

What I want to do is to ask how I can return My DVR box since they charge me the monthly fee which I was told it is free for the first year when I sign two years contract.

You can initiate an equipment return by clicking here. You can have Verizon ship you a postage-paid box to return the DVR, or you can take the DVR to a local UPS store, and they'll box and ship it for you (you just print the mailing label.)

Alternatively, you can simply take the DVR to a local Verizon FiOS Store.

0 Likes
rclark21
Live chat actually isn't tech support or billing, but sales.
0 Likes
barbarame

That is great to hear!  Good for you I know you are relieved. BarbaraMartin

0 Likes
why is my bill always higher i was told it would be $106 every month
sandyjo1947

why is my bill always higher  i was told  it would be everymonth $106  why

0 Likes