HatMann

How can I connect with an online rep??

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Live Chat Online Support
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
mccoyl09

My HTC Droid Incredible will not turn on. It does the start on screen, but just keeps repeating itself. What is wrong with it?

I have taken the battery out of it for hours at at time. Nothing helps!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

@mccoyl09 wrote:

My HTC Droid Incredible will not turn on. It does the start on screen, but just keeps repeating itself. What is wrong with it?

I have taken the battery out of it for hours at at time. Nothing helps!

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the
Verizon Wireless community.

0 Likes
lourdes311

i ordered dsl for my new apartment but i dont have a phone jack and i didnt specify this to the rep i spoek to on the phone. there is suppose to be someone coming to my house to install the dsl but im not sure he knows i need to instal a phone jack as well.i was suppose to start my service 10/3 and i dont want to get charged. i also do not have a doorbell so i need the person to call when they are at my house. they are suppose to be at my house between 1-5

0 Likes
sue92
I was wondering if anyone knew whether its free to call a non verizon customer on weekebds and after 9 pm on weekedays? I am not sure about you can or cannot call with this nights and weekends package! >.< Thank you 🙂
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sue92,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes
tjmc21891

Hi, my iphone broke and i need to get a new one.

Im trying to file a claim for my insurance, but i have no idea what my claim id is

0 Likes
VZ2013

I am a disgruntled customer.  I signed up for Quantum on March 5.  However, my upload and download speeds are still the same as before.  I had a LiveChat with a Verizon customer rep yesterday, and he could not help.  His advice was to check again today, which I did.  Still no Quantum.  What do I do?

0 Likes
JOHNATHON1

HI IM  JOHNATHON {edited for privacy} WE CALL  FOR  A  REPLACE MENT PHONE {edited for privacy} I  WOULD LIKE  TO  KNOW WHEN  IT  WILL  BE  HERE

0 Likes