Verizon Media Manager - Buggy New Release
bcalla44

Yesterday (12/17/2009) Verizon pushed out a new version of this software.  I always accept these upgrades because the product is so bad, I want to get every incremental improvement as they are released.

Bad move.  This release 9.3.15 is a mess.  It deleted my library, and consequently all of my playlists.  Text and graphic items overlap each other in a way that makes some of the text unreadable.  Graphic items disappear as I hover over them, making it impossible to select items from some dropdowns, or determine which items are selected and which are not.

Is anyone else having problems with this?  Is there someplace to go for the prior release?  Does Verizon monitor this forum?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Media Manager - Buggy New Release
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, to hear that you are having issues with the new release.  What Operating System do you have it on?  We are fully aware of issues with the MAC OS issues and Media Manager. 

Link to Media Manager page: http://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/UnProtected/MediaManager.aspx

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Media Manager - Buggy New Release
bcalla44

Hi Javier -

I am on XP.  I had nothing to lose, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and that worked.  However, this does not restore my library / playlists.  There is a flaw in your upgrade process, you need to test that thoroughly, not just clean installs.

0 Likes