Verizon Online won't let me pay my bills, yet AGAIN!
need2paymybills
Enthusiast - Level 1
I've been trying to log into my Verizon account in order to pay my bill. Everytime I try to log in, I get this error message below:
Our records indicate that the User ID you entered is not available in LDAP. Please check the User ID and try again.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact us.

If you are trying to access your email, please go to Verizon Webmail
I have been successful in logging into my Verizon account and paying my bill for the past several months after I had lodged initial complaints with Verizon and CPUC. Yet this is happening again, it almost seems like Verizon is purposely preventing me from being able to pay my bill as retaliation for my prior complaints. 
VERIZON, YOU NEED TO LET USERS BE ABLE TO LOG IN AND PAY OUR BILLS, BECAUSE IT'S ON YOU IF WE CAN'T DO THIS, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVE ELIMINATED PAPER BILLING STATEMENTS FOR US! 
THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ASAP, AS MY BILL IS DUE SOON. IF NOT, THEN I WILL LODGE FURTHER COMPLAINTS NOT JUST WITH CPUC, BUT WITH THE FCC, ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, ETC. 
Re: Verizon Online won't let me pay my bills, yet AGAIN!
me122988

Same issue here, and its been so long since I had a paper bill I dont have the account number so I cant do the contact verizon via email link.  Which means Ive got a big issue since I work when the call center is available.

0 Likes
cdankert

I can't pay my bill either and I am getting so frustrated! Same error message. Monday I am calling and switching to a different provider because all it has been is one problem after another!

0 Likes
Pauly
Enthusiast - Level 3

I deleted cookies and cache, temp files, and error message hasn't comeback.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello need2paymybills, me122988 and cdankert

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ksue333
Enthusiast - Level 1

Once logged in, I am greeted with a message that states they are updating their records and to please try back later.  REALLY!?  How much later...A YEAR!?  I work NIGHTS...I should be asleep right now.  I am TIRED of paying Bill Matrix fees because Verizon won't enable my online payment option.  I haven't been able to pay online in months.  I've called.  I've messaged online (thought that resolved the issue...wrong!).  I've read the support quick fix methods, too; I don't see a message asking for my pin#, so it appears I have "full" online access (vs "limited").  Satellite becomes more and more desirable by the MONTH.

Justin46
Legend

@ksue333 wrote:

Once logged in, I am greeted with a message that states they are updating their records and to please try back later.  REALLY!?  How much later...A YEAR!?  I work NIGHTS...I should be asleep right now.  I am TIRED of paying Bill Matrix fees because Verizon won't enable my online payment option.  I haven't been able to pay online in months.  I've called.  I've messaged online (thought that resolved the issue...wrong!).  I've read the support quick fix methods, too; I don't see a message asking for my pin#, so it appears I have "full" online access (vs "limited").  Satellite becomes more and more desirable by the MONTH.

I have been seeing that message on my account for several months now, but I can still pay my bill just fine, just paid one about a week ago, for the second or third time since that dumb message appeared.

Do you not see the View Bill  link? When I click on it I get a screen telling me what I owe, and I can then choose to pay however I want. If you do see that link, try it, I think you might be able to pay even with that message being displayed.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
AnnJ11
Contributor - Level 3

I had a lot of trouble paying my bill on line (one-time payment).  My bill showed a very small carryover charge from when I changed from copper to FiOS.  Even though I'd paid it through my old account, it was still showing up on the FiOS website, although my printed bill was correct.  I thought I might pay the extra amount and get it back eventually, but the website wouldn't allow me to do that either, probably because I'd already paid it.  A real Catch-22.

Anyway, after many hours of phone and chat time, the due date was getting closer and closer, and I was told that I could pay it by phone and get a refund for the service charge.  Amazingly, the refund came through the very next day. 

I still become tense a few days before it's time to pay my bill, but I've been able to pay the last three bills without any problem.  Knocking on wood...

I wish I could use automatic payment, but the possibilities for disaster are even greater if something goes wrong there. 

It was very frustrating and infuriating not to be able to pay on line.  Good luck.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes