Verizon Price/billing
kevincarroll541

I pay for Verizon Internet/Tphone/TV,  a bundle package.  I am interested in knowing the monthly price of Internet only.  

Thank you kindly,

Sincerely,

Kevin Carroll

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Price/billing
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn’t a set price. There are multiple speed tier for internet. Call into business office at 1-800-verizon. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@kevincarroll54 wrote:

I pay for Verizon Internet/Tphone/TV,  a bundle package.  I am interested in knowing the monthly price of Internet only.  

Thank you kindly,

Sincerely,

Kevin Carroll

Well if you did not already have service (are you on contract)? You could have received new customer pricing. If you are on contract you would be hit with early termination fees and your internet only depending on speeds desired would be higher than new customer pricing. http://www.verizon.com/Fios 

if you look at your account it also gives break downs of your pricing.

0 Likes
Garu29
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can't go online and compare a internet only package option with a phone/TV/internet package you aready have. Years ago you could do that on the web site and see what the cost difference is. But now you only ahve the option to change to different TV/phone/internet individual options - not remove any for comparison.

jonjones1
Legend

@Garu29 wrote:

You can't go online and compare a internet only package option with a phone/TV/internet package you aready have. Years ago you could do that on the web site and see what the cost difference is. But now you only ahve the option to change to different TV/phone/internet individual options - not remove any for comparison.

Thank you. I was reading at dsl reports you can go to the website and select other options. Could be new customers only. 

0 Likes
chuckbeatty771
Enthusiast - Level 2

Best price I just was offered, and I took it, for just the internet, is 45 a month, 2 year contract.

If you get something better, share the info.

July 2018.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@chuckbeatty77 wrote:

Best price I just was offered, and I took it, for just the internet, is 45 a month, 2 year contract.

If you get something better, share the info.

July 2018.

If you were not in contract you could have looked into gigabyte internet for $69.99 which is faster than 25/25 if I read your other post properly. However since you are a present customer this price may not be available to you under upgrade options in your account. 

I noted you like verizon (I do also since I have had their services for over 39 years) but internet for two years.  However just yesterday Charter Spectrum sent a letter to me asking for me to return at 400/15 for $39.00 bundled with tv at additional $39 so eighty dollars. Guaranteed for two years. My wife favors cable internet since we had it for over ten years. You will note cable internet in my area still cannot match Fios.

certain areas have gigabyte internet but it’s not the same as Fios.

0 Likes