Verizon Rewards Status
ishfam

Good evening,

Upon ordering all the services that my family and I currently enjoy, FIOSTV, High speed internet & residential telephone, we were told we would receive a $100 Prepaid Visa.  The reward was to be processed 61 days after FIOS installation.  I was provided a web address to periodically check for the status.  After the 61 days past, the status stated as "processing" until recently.  I logged into the Verizon rewards site and I received a message that the reward is no longer available due to eligibility issues.  Please explain what the issue is.

A phone call would've been more appropriate for something that was advertised to be "rewarded" to a then potential customer.

I'd like to think the message was an error and the reward will soon be sent to me.

Please provide a status and explanation.

Thank you.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Rewards Status
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
It seems that this issue happens to more than just a few people. What is the % ?
MileHiMoose22

I was promised by a Chat Agent to get a Package for: $ 89.99. I got one for $ 124.99 after fighting for hours upon hours and being on hold for hours upon hours. Then the agent never even placed the order. After several calls, and on-line status checks, and talking to a Supervisor {edited for privacy}, who doesn't really exist. He also did not put the order in So after waiting almost 2 weeks, I had to take my old unit down to the store and trade it in for a new unit. Then here comes the a few more hours just to get it to work. $ 300.00 or $ 250.00 Visa Reward Card is pretty much right next to The Check Is In The Mail Line ! There are also statements and promises of Free Up Grades. By the time your done shopping and being on hold your worn out.

Then you get a post card: Recommend Verizon: Not in the condition and how they treat their customers today !

We Value Your Feed Back: We've already have had Dish / Direct / Time Warner / Fios yes is best compared to the rest!

What influenced your decision to purchase Verizon Services. Lesser of 4 or 5 evils !

1. We already haave had it for 10 Years and we are just use to it.

2. We were trying for more Internet Speed and Bandwith.

3. We had been left at 15/5 Mps. for so long it was a pity.

4. I already knew that in my opinion, Verizon Fios was really a Direct TV signal.

5.Now Verizon sells both. Some days I just don't get it and today is just one of those days ! 

0 Likes
rayray1291

Hello,  I signed up for Verizon Bundle.  I was told I would get a $300.00 Visa gift card for signing up.  Well I received the card, but have not been able to activate it.  I have been trying for over 2 weeks now and still have not got it activated.  They keep telling me that the tracking number on the card is not a good number.  I have called Verizon on the number on the card and have not got any results.  I call the number yesterday and finally they said they would hook me up to an operator and I held the phone for over an hour and nobody ever got on the phone.  It kept saying all the phones were busy and to hold on for next available operator.  I hung up and call back and then they said the service was not available.  I tried all day today with no results.  This is the second time I signed up for Verizon and it will be my last.  When my contract runs out I switch to another provider and will never use Verizon again. 

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi rayray129,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
jmikula19
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's funny, talk to a Verizon representative, I don't believe any humans work for Verizon, I can't get in touch with one. Only live chat, Ha Ha, chatting with someone in India really makes mad, put people to work in the United States.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Rayray129

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Likes