Verizon Router and Ultimate package
sunshinej

Verizon does not take into consideration that everyone may not have an adapter in their pc that will receive 5ghz.   My previous provider used a router that enabled me to utilize the 5ghz reqardless of what was in my pc.   Verizon offers you the Ultimage package but I discovered it does not include HBO which my previous provider did.   The Kid Zone is not the best my grandkids could watch most TV shows or movies for no charge unles they were not in rotation at that time or current movie releases.   When he salesman talks with you he pitchs that Verizon is upgrading the customer to Business class internet at no charge but that is not what you get.  They don't give you the capability to review a current TV or cable TV show for two days.   The other provider would show it for a week and you could access it at anytime within that week.   Verizon has shown me that they are only about charging for most things but give very few incentives to the customer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Router and Ultimate package
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its technically impossible for WiFi to use 5Ghz unless it was capable of it.

I have never heard of a provider offering HBO for free other than as a promotion.

Sometimes Verizon gives some months free or even a year but eventually you have to pay.

I have watched shows the next day on demand. and for linger than a week.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Router and Ultimate package
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some areas HBO has been offered by Verizon for free with certain packages.  I believe in NY area its still included with Extreme and Ultimate.  Here in Florida (and maybe Texas and Californis) Frontier recently added it to some packages.

0 Likes