Verizon Security Suite
antben926
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon 1 year ago to cancel my security suite because it was not working well and I was getting rid of the computer it was on so i no longer needed it.  At first i tried cancelling the subscription myself but then checked my account and it was still on there.  I figured i had messed up when trying to cancel it and that it was my fault.  So then i called Verizon to cancel it for me and they did...supposedly!  I never go into my verizon account on this page bcause im so fed up with verizon i just have no desire to look in here.  My husband just noticed that on our bill we have been charged for the security suite and have been charged for a year!!  I specifically spoke to an agent to cancel it.  Why does Verizon hire people who cant understand english and do their job right??  Between all the times i have to call verizon to have a tech come and repair my line and now this, i'm so fed up with this company!!  Even thier own workers recommend you use another compay for your DSL and phone service, so what does that say about verizon??

With all the complaints i see and hear how do they stay in business???

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security Suite
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes