Verizon Tore Up My Yard
yardkings

Before the holidays, Verizon drove their tractors onto my front lawn and proceeded to dig a giant hole.  There was not knock on the door, or notification posted.  I was at work and came home to two big 5 foot orange pipes sticking out of the hole.  They remained there for 2 weeks during the holiday with no attention.  Fine.  I was upset as i was having guests over but understand it's the holiday.  Today, they return again while I'm away at work and proceed with their tractors on my lawn and begin to work again.  After they were trhough, they piled up the dirt and through a pieces of chewed up sod on top.  Meanwhile, i have 2 big ruts from the tractor tracks, and a half A job of filling in and repairing the damage they created.  I am furious at the lack of respect this company and their workers demostrate, not to mention the horrific job of trying to fix the yard back up.  I would like somebody out to my residence tomorrow morning.  I want this fixed!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Tore Up My Yard
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi yardkings,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes