Verizon Utility Poles Broken
bhb5066
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are 2 Verizon utility poles outside of my house in the backyard that both are broken and are bound to fall. A lot of schoolchildren walk through my yard to and from school and I am worried that one day the poles are going to cause some serious damage and possible injury. I have reached out to the electrical company and other utility companies and they have advised me that I need to contact Verizon; however, attempts to do so have been unsuccessful so far. I am writing this post to put it on the record that I am addressing this issue and the poles need to be replaced immediately before damage to the property happens, and more importantly to avoid injury to others. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Utility Poles Broken
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello bhb5066,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative to report damaged Verizon property, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
bhb5066
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Lawrence, 

Thank you for that information. I have contacted Verizon twice previously to solve this issue and nothing has been done. I saw that others have used this platform similarly and the situation has been escalated to an agent. I'm just trying to use all means available to me to get this issue solved.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bhb5066,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

NJ_User0001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I have pole that has Verizon cable connected but rest of them have moved to new pole. This old pole with Verizon cable is about to fall and damage my property. I called few numbers I got on Google, no one seems to know what to do or help. Can someone reach me so problem can be fixed before it is too late. Thanks

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NJ_User0001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes