Verizon Website Problems
Don516

Have been trying to update auto-pay for WEEKS. Getting this message:

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
 Multiple browsers as well as MyFIOS app. Online chat support people are unable to do more than tell me how sorry they are. Called 800.837.4966 and sat thru multiple menus before getting told to call back during business hours. Called back and supposedly got auto-pay set up then got told I couldn't use it for current bill. Made one time payment with credit card and got told there was a $3.50 charge. Despite clicking on verification email, I just got email from Verizon that autopay is cancelled! Called Verizon Web Support Team and got asked a security question (which I have no record of setting up). Answer I gave didn't match (see note about not having set this up). Tech support says only option is to mail (like, lick a stamp and put in a box, mail) PIN. They have not even the ability to do this via email as the 800 number person did. It shouldn't be this difficult. Your site is BROKEN. Your support is BROKEN. I am just trying to pay a bill and I get charged a fee for YOUR broken website.
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website Problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Don516,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
FIX YOUR BROKEN WEBSITE, VERIZON!
Don516

Two months. Useles chat help. Useless phone support. PIN mailed and rep has no record of it. Repeated apologies from useless help. So sorry.  Now there is a ticket open and NO worrd. Two months and it is this:

Fix your broken website, Verizon. It shouldn;t be this hard to pay the bill!

0 Likes
Re: FIX YOUR BROKEN WEBSITE, VERIZON!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Don516,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes