Verizon Wireless Customer Service
garyalex1

I had an odd experience with a Verizon Wireless CSR yesterday.  I was trying to activate a new phone and had an issue.  I called support.  It took a little while but the problem got resolved.  I thanked the CSR and ended the call.  A minute or so later I got a text with a link to rate the performance of the CSR.  Since I was still getting the phone set up I decided the do the survey later.  I got a call from the same CSR asking me to complete the survey right away.  I found that annoying and told him I'd do it later.  A few minutes later I began completing the survey but had to stop to do something else.  I got another call from the same CSR saying he'd decided I should get a $30 reduction in my next bill.  He then asked me to complete the survey.  He also asked why I rated him as I did.  This is ridiculous and really annoying and I let him know that.  I warned him not to call me again.  Is this something new with Verizon wireless support or just an anomaly?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Customer Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.