Verizon as not interest in customer service
beckyar

I just wanted to let other customers know that Verizon must not need us as customers because they are actively trying to run off customers with the lack of customer service they show when you need their help.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon as not interest in customer service
Weave
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're not kidding.  I've been on the phone being passed from one person to the next and giving them my phone number (which they have... they ARE the phone company) and my acct number about thirty times already and still have not resolved the simple action of removing a checking acct from my auto pay.  They are undoubtedly doing this on purpose.  One of them, supposedly a supervisor {edited for privacy} simply lied and then put me on hold.  I've been working on this issue for way over two hours and talked to Angel, Jeff, Pam, and four others.  Right now I'm on "hold" with the
"ecenter".  They are trying to punish me for speaking up by keeping me on hold for unnecessarily long periods.

0 Likes
KDeVine

I completely agree. I boought an LG Voyager Titanium back in Feb when I joined Verizon on my mom's already existing account. Had a problem with it in August and they replaced it. After I fought to not have to pay the **bleep** 50 dollar fee. I recieved the new phone, and within a month had a problom. The D button didn't work and the charging portal IN the phone CAME OUT! So they replaced that one with ANOTHER Lg Voyager. However my friends has the SAME problem, calls them, complains and she is getting a BRAND NEW EnV Touch. So when I called and asked why I didn't recieve one she said it was bc my problem was different and it was a manufacturing defect so the manufacturer replaced it. When I pointed out that my friend had the SAME problem with her phone that I did she said she was not aloud to discuss other problems with other customers. So basically, I go in and try to fix it and get another crappy phone as a replacement, but she calls them and **bleep** and gets a free phone. So I told the lady on the phone that when this phone breaks, which I know it will, I either get a free phone to replace it, or they cut my contract and I walk. T Mobile's customer service is so much better.

0 Likes
Weave
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is a clear example of how unprofessional their customer support staff is.  They flat don't care.  They have you by the "short hairs" and simply do not care one bit about their customers!

0 Likes
beckyar

I hope any one who calls customer service has better luck then I do...

0 Likes
tracylynne6

It' a shame I have to come to this forum because I can't be heard anywhere else. Recently moved and couldn't put my change of sevice in online because I was unwilling to upgrade my service and sign on for another 12 months...that is exactly what the online tech told me! I gave several weeks notice yet it took almost a month before I had DSL again...had to go to library to use computer! Can't emil customer service? Probably because they can't hire enough employees to read all the complaints on service. Calling in is a JOKE...what country are they outsourcing to anyway? Plus you need a couple of hours to do anything by phone and rarely is there any resolution.

Our local tech support happened to slip me their phone number when I was having previous issues to help expidite...how lucky am I??? Those local guys followed my order and were able to bump up my dial tone to my moving day, unfortunately it still took another 12 days to get my DSL back. I don't feel I should have to pay for the lost days. So I tell the world of other frustrated customers...what a shame. My current Verizon bundle contract is up in January....can't wait!Smiley Tongue

0 Likes